PerfoTec is one of the 12 sustainable companies nominated for the Dutch Koning Willem I Plaquette. From the large amount of sustainable and innovative entries, the jury selected 12 companies. In March, the board of the Koning Willem I Foundation will announce the three nominees. On May 13, the winner will be announced during a festive ceremony at De Nederlandsche Bank in the presence of Her Majesty Queen Máxima, honorary president of the Koning Willem I Foundation.
In awarding the price the Koning Willem I Foundation aims to:
- generate interest and awareness in positive developments in the Dutch economy.
- emphasize the importance of a healthy business environment in the prosperity of the Netherlands.
- reward two companies for good entrepreneurship.
- reward courage, decisiveness, sustainability and perseverance.
- encourage creative and innovative entrepreneurship.
PerfoTec is very proud to be one of the top 12 sustainable companies in the Netherlands. This nomination emphasizes the impact that PerfoTec’s technology causes. This reaches further than the food sector and is an example of the business environment in The Netherlands. Other nominees are:
- Abdij Onze Lieve Vrouw van Koningshoeven
- Coöperatie TexelEnergie U.A.
- FrieslandCampina Nederland B.V.
- Interface Nederland B.V.
- Mud Jeans
- OCI Nitrogen
- Ojah B.V.
- PerfoTec B.V.
- Turntoo B.V.
- Unipro B.V.
More information on the foundation and the award can be found on www.kw1prijs.nl