- Bachelor’s degree Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control technology, Industrial Automation or related training
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Passion for the profession and a healthy dose of curiosity
- Broad interest in technology, electronics and the codes that make them smart
- Extensive experience in writing PLC software
- B&R Automation Studio experience is an advantage
As a Software Engineer you are engaged in independent writing, maintenance, improvement and testing of machine software for the various machines that PerfoTec makes. In addition, you will be assisting our Field Service Engineers with remote (online) troubleshooting, in order to make the codes even better.
- A challenging job in which you work with modern programming languages and techniques
- Friendly and passionate colleagues in an informal, customer-oriented and innovative organization
- Flexibility and room for individual responsibility and input
- A nice, permanent workplace, with up-to-date hardware and software
- Good salary and benefits, including pension
We are looking for a software enthusiast. A technical, creative, efficient, flexible and accurate person.
Are we looking for you? Then please send your CV with a short motivation, to the attention of Martijn de Bruin, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.